- Unlike the tutorials, the workshops are held at the same time as the parallel
sessions and are aimed at practical topics or those with a limited and particular
interest. There will be organised meetings about specific subjects which require
technological infrastructure (furniture, blackboard, hardware, software, internet access, networks,) and a private area.
- There will be 4 rooms available for workshops, with a maximum capacity between 15 and 40 persons, including n workplaces with printer and connections for 10 more.
- The duration of the workshops will be between 1 or 2 hours, including the sessions in the morning or the afternoon of any day.
- A workshop coordinator will be named, who will guide the session and will also elaborate conclusions for publications regarding the Conference.
- Product presentations or commercial contacts are not allowed in these workshops since special exhibition areas are already foreseen for these purposes.