The Conference will take place at the Fair and Congress Centre "Palacio de Ferias y Congresos" in Malaga on the 15th, 16th and 17th of February 2006. (www.palaciodeferiasycongresosdemalaga.com). The conference will offer:
• 3000 m² hall.
• The auditoriums 1 and 2 with space for 1000 and 600 persons respectively and simultaneous translation.
• 5 - 6 conference rooms with capacity for 200 people each.
• Exhibition area exceeding 3000 m².
• 6 workshop and meeting rooms.
• Technical Office Room.
• Press room and room for press support and work pertaining to communication media.
• Restoration area.
The whole compound will be connected by WI-FI technology, with access points required for total coverage. Wired connections will also be available.
The exhibition area will be equipped with power supply, latches, furniture, lighting and other resources.
There will be an area allowing attendants to connect for free to the conference Intranet and Internet.
Areas for registration and accreditation of participants, as well as information and merchandising will be provided. Parking places for 1300 vehicles and 25 buses will be available.
The Conference will offer the following resources and services:
• Advisory Service for design and installation of stands.
• Installation, configuration and system management service.
• Simultaneous translation service Spanish/English and English/Spanish.
• Transport service for speakers and moderators from airport and hotels.
• Hotels, taxi cabs and transport contact service.
• Catering service for attendees and moderators.
• Press and communication media services.
• Protocol and support service for speakers and moderators.
• Organisation of official acts (opening and closing ceremonies, ...).
• Welcome and farewell cocktails.
• Alternative programme for attendee companions.
• Conference editing and publishing service including Web site.